Live And Virtual Casino
Our Virtual Casino offers over 100 online casino games including traditional table games, video poker, keno, and a wide variety of slot machines.All BetLatina Virtual Casino games store detailed game history logs making it easy for you to review your plays. All games are tried and tested for fairness and have audio and game speed controls.
Our games are available in the following languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Chinese, Italian and French.
BetLatina Live Dealer Casino welcomes casino gamblers interested in the atmosphere and feel of Las Vegas. BLDC offers Live Blackjack, Live Baccarat, and Live Roulette.
All games are streamed in real time and are video recorded to assist in the event of any claim. High limit tables available.Stop by our tables and meet our young, attractive and professional casino dealers from Costa Rica and other countries around the world. For those interested, tipping is welcomed.
There are a few variances with live casino games so be sure to read the rules for each game. Should you have any questions please feel free to call and one of our friendly customer supports specialists will quickly answer them.We hope to see you at the tables!
Live Casino Rules
Baccarat is a great interactive game where players can wager on the player, the banker, or a tie, while trying to obtain a total card value closest to nine. Two hands of two cards are dealt, one representing the player's hand and one representing the banker's hand. Depending on the value of the hands, a third card may be drawn for each hand. The winning hand is the one with a card total closest to nine. In Baccarat, cards are dealt in to two hands, named Player and Banker. The object of the game is to correctly pick which hand will have the higher score, with the highest score in Baccarat being 9 and the lowest being 0. You can also place a bet on Tie, which pays 8 to 1.
LIVE BACCARAT RULES
- Live Baccarat is played with eight decks and the cards are reshuffled after each joker is drawn.
- You can choose whether you want to bet on the Dealer, Player, Tie or any combination of the three.
- The Player always goes first.
- The ace counts as 1.
- To calculate the score for the hand, add the values of each card and drop the ten's digit.
LIVE BACCARAT CARD VALUES
- The suits of the cards have no meaning in the game.
- Cards 2 through 9 count as face value.
- The 10, Jack, Queen, and King count as 0.
- The Player hand draws another card if its total is 0-5, otherwise it does not draw another card. The Play now proceeds to the banker.
- If the Banker hand totals 7, 8 or 9, the Banker does not get another card.
- A hand with a seven of hearts and a seven of spades scores as follows: 7 + 7 = 14 - the ten's digit = 4.
- A hand with 3 sevens has a score of 1: 7 + 7 + 7 = 21 - the ten's digit = 1.
WINNING A LIVE BACCARAT HAND:
- The hand wagered on has the higher total.
- If the Player bets on a Tie, and the banker and the Player totals are equal.
- If you bet on Player and win, you win even money. A $5.00 wager pays back your $5.00, plus an additional $5.00.
- If you bet on Banker and win, you win even money minus a 5% commission*. A $5.00 wager pays back your $5.00, plus an additional $4.75.
- If you bet on Tie and win, you win 9 times your wager. A $5.00 wager pays back your $5.00, plus an additional $45.00.
LOSING A LIVE BACCARAT HAND:
- The hand wagered on is not the highest hand.
- The Player wagers on a Tie and the banker hand and the Players hand are not equal.
- If the Player wagers on the Banker or Player and the result is a Tie, the wager is a push.
- If there is a tie wager as part of a combination bet, a tie wager plus a player hand wager, and the outcome is a tie, then the player hand wager becomes a push and the payout results from the tie wager alone.
Players are allotted a time to place bets prior to receiving any cards. In order to participate, the Player must place a wager. Once the wager is made and the timer is clocked out, the Player is dealt two cards face up. The Dealer is also dealt two cards. If the total value of the Player's cards is closer to 21 than the Dealer, the Player wins as much as was wagered. The Player also wins if the Dealer goes over 21 and the Player has not busted. If the Player's total goes over 21, the Player loses the amount wagered.
LIVE BLACKJACK RULES
- Live Blackjack uses an eight deck shoe. The face cards - jack, queen and king, all have a value of 10, aces count as either 1 or 11, and the remaining cards are worth their face value. If your hand exceeds 21, you bust and automatically lose the hand. If you have the same card total as the dealer, from 17 and up, no one wins and you get your wager back in a push. The dealer must stand on 17 and above and draw on 16 and below. If the dealer's face-up card is an ace, you will be asked if you wish to buy insurance.
- Our live blackjack game allows different players to play the same hand simultaneously with decision to hit, stand, double or split. Every player has an equal amount of time (10 seconds) to decide which action to take.
PLAYER MOVES/ACTIONS FOR LIVE BLACKJACK
Insurance Gives you a chance to protect yourself when you believe the Dealer might have Blackjack. If the Dealer's first card is an ace, and the Player believes the Dealer's hole card (face down) value is 10, the Player may purchase insurance against Dealer Blackjack at the price of half their initial bet. If the Dealer does have Blackjack, the insurance pays 2 to 1, which corresponds to the amount of the initial bet. If the Player has bought insurance and the Dealer does not have Blackjack, the Player loses his insurance. The Player's initial bet is then settled by comparing his cards with the Dealer's. If the Dealer and the Player both have Blackjack, the game results in a push with the Player profiting by the amount won by taking insurance - also called "even money".
Bet: To place a bet, the Player must click on the chip value that they wish to wager.
Deal: Press Deal to begin the game once a wager has been placed. The Player gets two cards face up and the Dealer gets two cards.
Hit: The Player desires another card to be dealt. The Player may take a hit at any time before standing.
Stand: The Player desires to keep the hand dealt.
Split: If the Player's first two cards are of the same value (i.e. 7, 7, or Q, K), they may be split into 2 separate hands by placing a second wager of equal value. The Player then proceeds to draw cards as usual, with these exceptions: If a Player splits two aces, only one additional card is dealt for each hand. A hand totaling 21 after splitting aces is considered 21, not Blackjack.
Double: If player has a total of 10 or 11, (within the initial 2 cards), they can choose to 'Double Down'. Just place a second wager equal to their first wager. Player receives exactly one more card, face up and must “STAND” regardless of the total.
Blackjack: Is achieved when the first two cards total 21. A Blackjack beats a score of 21 consisting of 3 or more cards.
Bust: Is achieved when the total value of the cards for either the Dealer or the Player exceeds 21. If the Player busts, the wager is lost. If the Dealer busts, the Player automatically wins the wager.
Push: It is achieved when the value of the Dealer's cards (from 17 to 21) and the Player's cards are equal resulting in neither of them winning. It also results in the return of the Player's wager.
Surrender: Once a Player hits surrender, the Player will receive 50% of his current bet and 50% will go to the house. Surrender is only allowed on the first 2 cards a player receives.
Roulette is a simple and fun game to play in our Live Online Casino. Live Roulette is the double zero American version consisting of a wheel, a ball and a table marked with separate boxes containing numbers in non-sequential order. You have a timer that provides a chance to place bets on any particular number or a set of numbers. Once you have placed your bet(s) within the allotted time frame, the dealer will spin the wheel to initiate play with the ball released in the opposite direction of the spinning wheel. The winning and losing bets are determined once the ball settles into one of the numbered slots on the wheel. The bets are placed on the numbered table in an attempt to determine which number or color the ball will land on. American Roulette has 38 numbered slots, including 0 and 00.
Live Roulette Rules - For American Roulette:
- At the beginning of each game you are required to place your wagers. The wagers appear on the betting table.
- Click specific area of the betting table until the number of chips displayed equals the amount you wish to bet.
- After a timed betting period, the wheel is spun counter-clockwise and the ball is spun clockwise. As the wheel slows down, the ball drops into one of the numbered grooves.
There are multiple types of roulette bets that are categorized as inside bets or outside bets.
The following inside bets can be made in Roulette:
|Straight||A wager on one number where the chip is placed in the center of the number you want to bet on (1-36, 0, 00). If the ball lands on this number you win.|
|Split or Two Number||A wager on two numbers where the chip is placed on the line between the two numbers you want to bet on. If the ball lands on either of these numbers you win.|
|Street or Three Number||A wager on three adjacent numbers where the chip is placed on the outside line of the row you want to bet on. If one of these three numbers comes up, you win.|
|Corner||A wager on four numbers where the chip is placed in the center of four numbers. If one of these numbers comes up you win.|
|Five-Number Line||The only five number bet you can make is on the numbers 0, 00, 1, 2 and 3. Place your chip on the outside line that divides the 0 and 1. If any of these five numbers comes up you win.|
|Six-Number Line||A wager on two rows of three numbers. Place your chip between the two rows but along the outside edge. If any of the six numbers come up, you win.|
The following outside bets can be made in Roulette:
|Any Red or Black||A wager placed on the color of the winning number. Place your chip on either the black spot or the red spot.|
|Any Low or High Number||A wager placed on the range in which the winning number will fall. You can cover the numbers 19-36 (high) by placing a chip on the 19-36 spot or you can cover the numbers 1-18 (low) by placing a chip on the 1-18 spot.|
|Any Even or Odd||A wager placed on all odd numbers or all even numbers by putting your chip on either the even spot or the odd spot.|
|Column||A wager placed on any one of the three long columns of twelve numbers. To make the Column bet place your chip on any one of the 2-1 spots. The zero and double zero are not covered by any of these columns.|
|Dozen||These bets divide the roulette table into three sections of twelve. Place your chip on one of three spots: 1-12, 13-24, or 25-36. If the winning number falls into the range you bet on then you win.|
Winning in Roulette and Payouts on different bet types:
The ball lands on a number or color that corresponds with your bet.
The following bet types pay out according to the following odds:
|Split or Two Number||17:1|
|Street or Three Number||11:1|
|Any Red or Black||1:1|
|Any Low or High Number||1:1|
|Any Even or Odd||1:1|
You Lose When: The number or color you have placed a bet on does not correspond with the number or color the ball lands on.